Monday, November 1, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. We've had some luck with our house. I will not talk about it yet because I don't want to jinx it.

2. The tree in the backyard has been chopped and removed. I did get the guy to leave some of it for firewood. So that was pretty exciting.

3. I need to get my hair done bad. And that's all I have to say about that.

4. OU won! Boomer Sooner!

5. Our neighbor's 5 month old puppy died Thursday. So, so sad. He was a black goldendoodle and was sooooooo cute. And he was such a good puppy. He died of parvo. They are not sure how he contracted it. He will be missed. Here's a pic of Norman, Leia and Shadow playing a few weeks ago


Here are some of Shadow looking over his fence. He was so, so precious. And such a good doggie.



Oooh, that makes me so sad.

6. I don't like cold weather. I would rather it be 75ish for a while longer. Not ready for 40's and 50's. Not cool man.

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

That is so sad about your neighbor puppy! Our dog Bailey had it, but Chris caught it early! It can linger in the yard for months, so they should be careful...I think!