2 months ago
Monday, November 1, 2010
1. We've had some luck with our house. I will not talk about it yet because I don't want to jinx it.
2. The tree in the backyard has been chopped and removed. I did get the guy to leave some of it for firewood. So that was pretty exciting.
3. I need to get my hair done bad. And that's all I have to say about that.
4. OU won! Boomer Sooner!
5. Our neighbor's 5 month old puppy died Thursday. So, so sad. He was a black goldendoodle and was sooooooo cute. And he was such a good puppy. He died of parvo. They are not sure how he contracted it. He will be missed. Here's a pic of Norman, Leia and Shadow playing a few weeks ago
Here are some of Shadow looking over his fence. He was so, so precious. And such a good doggie.
Oooh, that makes me so sad.
6. I don't like cold weather. I would rather it be 75ish for a while longer. Not ready for 40's and 50's. Not cool man.
Labels: Miscellany Monday