Sunday, November 28, 2010

Damn, it feels good to be a Sooner

Normally, I wouldn't go braggin about a game like this. Half my family went to Oklahoma State, the other half went to THE University of Oklahoma. Heck, my grandparents and great-aunts and great-uncles went to OSU when it was Oklahoma A&M. That was like forever ago....before it was Oklahoma State.

Then there's the fact that I, along with Nate Dawg and my 2 older brothers and brother-in-law, and bestest friends graduated from OU. And Nate Dawg and I were married in Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. Yessir. My parents paid waaaay too much money for us not to be loyal. :)

BUT-the Cowboys were favored to win. And it was a home game. And we tend to suck it up 4th quarter.


We won. So happy!

1 comment:

Jessica Coody said...

Wasn't that a GREAT game?! LOVED IT!