Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday





1. My last haircut was probably 3 months ago. I need a trim and a hi-lite baaaad.
 
2.  My most daring hair moment was I'm not very daring.
 
3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is pixie. I think I would look like a boy.
 
4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) brunette. I think it would be much cheaper and much healthier for my hair.
 
5.  My go-to hair do is pony tail. duh.
 
6.  My biggest hair disaster was ew, when I tried to go brown. For some reason it turned orange. And I had a professional do it. But she made it look so, so ugly. And I had it done right before Big XII Championship in San Antonio.


SO gross.
 
7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is umm...I don't really care much about this. I don't think I'm DYING to try any hairstyle.
 

8.  My best hair day was Brandi, my bff's, wedding day. The girl straightened my hair, then curled it with the straightener somehow, then did a low twisty thing that looks super cute. It was kind of off to the side. I took pics of these pics. Pay no attention to me drinking out of a bottle of wine at the reception. I was the best Matron of Honor ever.





 
9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was ugh, probably when I tried to cut my own bangs. I have a cowlick so bangs do not look good one me. Especially when I cut them myself.


10.  My hair is thick. Every hair girl I've ever gone to, has said, "Wow, I didn't think you had this much hair." And it ends up taking them forever to blow dry it. It's straight when I want it to be curly, curly when I want it to be straight. Light when I want it to be dark and dark when I want it to be light. But that's ok with me.

Check out Lauren's blog and link up!





3 comments:

monica said...

i have had my hair turn orange when i go brown too...not fun

xo
monica

Jessica Coody said...

The first thing I noticed when reading this was your Sooner shirts!! BOOMER!! :)
And then I noticed how beautiful your hair is in those wedding shots. Very pretty!

Christine said...

Your hair did look really good at that wedding! :)