Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Things you are thankful for.

1. I'm going to go all generic and say my husband.


He's super cute. He's super witty. And gosh darn it he makes my life so fun. I mean, he really is good times.

2. My fam. I wish I had a scanner at my dang house. I have a bunch of pics of my family, but they're not on my computer. My parents are the greatest example of how to live a good life, have fun, and be the best husband/wife ever. This February is my parents 35th anniversary. They rule.
Plus I have the best big brothers ever. They. Are. Awesome. We've always gotten along. I don't know how, but we have.

So those are my generic responses to what I'm thankful for.

This has also forced me to make a new to do list:
-scan pics


Go to Taylor's blog and link up!

3 comments:

Brianna! said...

Great picks dear!
and those buttons above this comment box is SUPER adorable.

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I need to meet this Nate Dawg! lol! AND you do have a great SMART family!! haha!

Christine said...

I just started taking pictures of the photos I have and uploading those.. much easier and faster than scanning!