I missed Fill in the Blank Friday. Oops my bad. I worked, came home and tried to get the house cleaned up, found out our neighbor's 5 month old puppy died :(, helped my friend Elizabeth with her newborn while she bathed her 13 month old, picked Nate Dawg up at the airport (his flight was delayed), then met friends at a bar/grill for dinner and drinks. Therefore, I did not have time to blog. Forgive me, dears.
1. My Halloween plans this year will include either cooking out with my neighbors, or avoiding all trick or treaters and eating their candy. Last year Nate Dawg brought out our grill and made food for everyone in our driveway. This year he is not here. And this is one of the grills:
Sam did this
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was my Barbie/clown outfit. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to be, so I wore the Barbie outfit with a clown wig. My parents have the picture, I don't have it here. But it was good times.
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be super hot girl sitting in her house? ha
4. I've always wanted to dress up as your mom. Similar to Mallory's costume, except with mom jeans. Ya know, high waisted, tapered ankle jeans. I'm laughing just thinking about it.
5. Halloween free association! I don't get this. I was trying to figure out what it would mean and somehow got Garth Brooks American Honky-Tonk Bar Association in my head.
6. The worst thing about Halloween is it's cold. And I eat way too much candy.
7. The best thing about Halloween is I eat way too much candy.
Check out Lauren's blog and link up!