Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!



Shut your face. I did not just get another award. Am I that awesome? Or do people keep accidentally putting my blog? jk

Thank you!  Muchas Gracias! Wah-doh! --that's Cherokee yo. 3 semesters in college. Booyaaaa!

Where was I?

Ah yes, thank you to Melissa for this award. You are one cool cat.

Rules for this award:

Tell 7 things about myself



Tag 15 of my favorite Stylish Blogs

I'm prolly gonna rewrite the rules. Just FYI.

7 things about myself:

1. I speak Cherokee. Sort of. I remember some of it. I didn't want to stress over Spanish, so I took Cherokee. And I aced it. Sequoyah would be so proud.

2. I'm a jean snob. I only buy designer jeans. But I refuse to pay designer prices. I find stuff at Stein Mart, Nordstrom Rack, and some other places that I can't think of right now. I still pay quite a bit for jeans, but I still have some from high school that I wear. So I figure I get my money's worth.

3. Mama needs a hi-lite and hair cut. Bad.

4. I buy lots of things on Amazon through their subscribe and save. Face lotions, face wash, chips, etc. They email you before they're sending it and you can say if you're ready for the shipment or if you want to wait longer. They don't charge shipping and they give you a discount for doing the subscribe and save. Plus they deliver stuff to your door. That way I don't have to keep forgetting to get stuff at Target. Because I ALWAYS forget something.

5. The last concert I went to was Jessica Simpson. When she was married to Nick Lachey.

6. I won a pair of Burberry sunglasses last year at this in-service thing for teachers. When they called my name, I ran down to the stage in this auditorium screaming. When I went to the same in-service thing this school year, the guy was giving away some other sunglasses. He said something about the girl who won last year. I go, "OMG, that was me!" He goes, "So you were the one who started screaming? We talked about that for a long time."

7. I did not win the sunglasses this year. If I would've, I would have screamed so, so loud.

Now I'm supposed to give this to 15 blogs. But I'm not going to. I'm going to choose 7. So there.

Fairy Tales
Pouty Pink Princess
Cake Loves Bear
The Roaring Twenties
emily posts
Confessions of a 20-Something
born and raised in uptown

2 comments:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

whats this amazon thing all about? what items do you put on there?

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Yea for your award...thanks for passing it on! ;) I'm a total jean snob too!!