Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Here is what I am thankful for at the moment:

-Today is my Friday! Holla!

-I just found out I won a facial from this spa on facebook! I've been to the spa before and became a fan on facebook and they just told me that I won last week! Woo hoo!

-I'm so very thankful for my family. I'm looking for new Christmas stockings for Nate and myself (because of Erin) and shopping for Chistmas stuff makes me think of my family. When I think of my family, I smile.

-I'm currently typing 1 handed because Norman won't let me stop petting him. When I stop, he puts his nose under my arm and makes me pet him. I'm thankful that I have my cutie dog.

-I'm watching the "In the Spotlight" from last night where Robin Roberts came to Nashville and interviewed some country music people. They've been talking about the May floods. We were out of school for 3 days because of flooding. People lost their homes and their lives. 







We did not have any damage at our house. And for that I am thankful.




-I am also thankful that Robin Roberts is showing some of their houses. I've lived here for a year and 1/2 and I have yet to see anyone famous. Maybe I can stalk these folks. So for you Robin Roberts, I am thankful. : )

Thank you Google Images for the photos.

While I was searching for a good "Thankful Thursday" image, I found this:



What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I'm so jealous you get tomorrow off! I asked for a half day, but you have to give 2 days notice! ugh! Yea for winning a spa day...jealous again!

Melissa said...

I also felt very thankful after the May Floods. Luckily, I didn't have any damage, but I had friends who were not so lucky. Kinda crazy to see all the clean up that still needs to be done!