Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

We drove 12 hours yesterday from Woodstock, GA to Tulsa. Got in at 2 this morning. We went through Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma. I did not drive. Nate Dawg drove. We went through some crazy, crazy rain for about half of the trip. We left 75 degree weather in GA and made it in time for Tulsa to be 23 degrees.

Nate Dawg is currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. Norman is resting peacefully on a chair, and I am so dedicated that I'm blogging. Ok, I'm so bored that I'm blogging. You. Are. Welcome.



1. Black Friday is overrated. I guess it's because we don't have kids, but nothing I'm getting anyone is SO much cheaper on Black Friday that I have to get up super early and fight the crowds. 2 years ago in Keller, TX, my MIL, BIL and I went. Keller is not very big, so there weren't super crazy crowds. It was so hot in the stores that I started to get nauseous. I left my list at home. I got in the store and couldn't remember a darn thing I was going to get. I ended up with a pair of running pants and a chair massager thing from my MIL, and a pre-lit Christmas tree for like $30. That was the best deal of them all.

Just got off the phone with my MIL. She is Black Friday shopping with HER 81 year old mother. The check out lines are wrapped all around the store. Then she said, "Oh...some lady just rear ended me with her cart." It's dangerous out there folks.

2. Christmas shopping this year will include online shopping. And lots of it. That's how I do things.

3. Holiday shopping makes me eh, I guess it makes me happy to get the things that people want. I used to start in October. Even starting that early, you would find me freaking out on Christmas Eve because I hadn't gotten someone's present. Maybe it will be easier living in Tulsa bc we are right down the road from the mall. We've never lived in a city with a mall. I'm small town y'all.


4. This year my Christmas list will include I want these new running shoes that I saw on Oprah. Clarisonic Mia. And a new purse. Possibly this Tory Burch bag.


5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? bargain. duh.


6. The best and worst things about shopping is worst: other people. best: other people. Sometimes it is great to people watch. Other times, you want to punch some peeps in the faaaace.


 

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? Online yo.

Head over to the little things we do and link up, everyone is doing it!








1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Yea your an Okie again! You are dedicated if you are blogging and got in at 2!!