Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dead Bird

It's supposed to be 75 degrees in Thompsons Station today. WHAT!?! I love 75 degrees. It just may be my favorite temperature.



So I started opening windows and what not. I opened the front door and found this:

Yes, those are my legs and feet in the reflection. Those socks are hot, right?
Yup, that's a dead bird. Our backyard is Bird Highway, and our front yard is pretty much the access road to Bird Highway. I imagine that poor birdie flew smack into our front door.


Norman is a bird dog. He can actually catch them out of the air. Impressive. But he likes to eat them. I never taught him how to hunt bc I didn't want my Papa and Uncles to take advantage of my bird dog and make him go hunting.  Norman is a lover, not a fighter.

Norman kind of has his own version of Angry Birds going.

So he's all upset with me that I won't let him go out and get the bird.
 

Have you ever had a dog give you a dirty look and stomp his paws?
Adorable.

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

aww...poor bird! I'm so glad you don't let Norman hunt...it is hard to look at them the same when they are a killer! lol!