Thursday, June 9, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday



I started this yesterday...but never got to finish. So here ya go!

*I'm lovin that we've booked our babymoon! More on that to come!

*I'm lovin that I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant and I feel great. I really hope this feeling lasts.

*I'm lovin that my boss lady is filming her Food Network Show in my hometown. She goes to the one grocery store in town and cameras follow her...then there's a rumor that starts that Reese Witherspoon is in Pawhuska. What? No. REE is filming. Not REESE. It spread like wildfire (just like most things in the small town)

*I'm lovin my sweet husband who took me to get a double stuff oreo Sonic Blast last night.


via
It's not too late to play along. Head over to Jamie's blog!

4 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Babymoon?? So fun! I heard that rumor about Reese...seriously that town kills me sometimes and I hate how things are all over in a blink!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.