Thursday, June 9, 2011

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks, 5 days (a little over 6 months)
Size of baby: Baby is around the size of a cucumber (15 inches, 2.2lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 13 lbs. Yikes
Maternity Clothes: everything except gym shorts and tshirts are maternity.
Gender: girl
Movement: She's moving so much more this week! I can actually poke her when she's moving. She was kicking me with one leg, so I put my hand on it, then she kicked me with the other leg. ha!
Sleep: ugh...no so much. I had lots of dreams about snakes last night.
What I miss: running for long periods of time/working out hardcore, beer, and sushi. I miss getting in a bathing suit and not caring.
Cravings: I need to take my glucose test, so of course I only want sugar. What I wouldn't give for a cookie cake right now.
Symptoms: Heartburn. And I've gotten my feelings hurt several times this week. I know this stuff normally wouldn't bother me, but this week I've been more emotional than ever.
oy. Let's do a little comparison here.  We've got 15 wks and 3 days on top. On bottom is 26 weeks 5 days.


1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I like that your belly is FINALLY bigger than mine bc your 26 weeks pregnant, it's about time! hahaha! Sorry about getting your feelings hurt, You could just punch them back...surely they wouldn't hit a mommy to be?!