Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. This weekend I'm figuring out what to get my hostesses for my baby shower next week. And figuring out what I'm going to wear.
2. My last vacation was probably Florida last year to visit Kyle and Angela

3. My next vacation will be in a few weeks when we go to Charleston, SC for our baby moon! :):):)
 

4. My favorite way to relax is prepregnancy-run. Now that I'm pregnant, I just like to sit on the couch with Nate Dawg. haha
5. When vacationing one should always plan less. For me, a vacation is supposed to be relaxing. I don't want to have plans every minute of every day of vacation.

6. When vacationing one should never "count calories". I read that on someone else's and it's so true.
7. The best part about a vacation is hopefully enjoying the getaway that you need.  When you get home, you SHOULD feel more relaxed.
 
Head over to the little things we do and play along!

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I'm so jealous of your vacay! Oh, I might go to your shower with my mom...I might be in town that day for Cam's roping! :)