Thursday, June 16, 2011

27 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Nothing like starting your day off by peeing in a cup, being weighed, getting a shot in your arm, and having your uterus measured.
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks, 5 days (almost in my 7th month)
Size of baby: Baby is around the size of a head of cauliflower (16 inches, 2.5lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 15 lbs as of this morning. Technically I can gain 20 more pounds and still be ok.
Maternity Clothes: everything except gym shorts and tshirts are maternity.
Gender: girl
Movement: lots and lots and lots. She's doing some sort of baby aerobics, I'm sure. Baby TaeBo or something.
Sleep: it's getting better. Not that I'm trying to jinx myself or anything, but I feel good every morning.
What I miss: running for long periods of time/working out hardcore, beer, and sushi. I miss getting in a bathing suit and not caring.
Cravings: nothing really this week. I feel like I'm running out of room..and we still have a few more months to go.
Symptoms: Heartburn. I started to get a little nauseous Sunday morning before church. I had been up for a few hours without eating and started feeling sick. But I didn't throw up. Go me!
 
Pics below. Norman wanted to make an appearance in the first one. :)
 
 


And here's a pic of what Nate bought me last night
folks-that is a Rolo McFlurry from McDonald's. Snack size, of course. It was a delicious, caramely mess.


1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Rolo mcflurry? I'm all over that one! You look super cute preggers!! Luv the bump!