Tuesday, June 21, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks, 3 days (7 months)
Size of baby: Baby is around the size of a small cabbage (17 inches, 2.9lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: everything except gym shorts and tshirts are maternity.
Gender: girl
Movement: lots and lots and lots. She wakes me up throughout the night
Sleep: it's hit or miss. Yesterday I was exhausted all day. I was so busy. I fell asleep at 8:30 on the couch, then Nate woke me up at 10:30 to go to bed. I woke up a few times throughout the night, but I still slept until 6:30. Growing a baby is wearin me out.
What I miss: running for long periods of time/working out hardcore, beer, and sushi. I miss getting in a bathing suit and not caring.
Cravings: kolaches. I told Nate Sunday morning before church that I wanted kolaches. We ended up going to breakfast somewhere else because we couldn't find a donut shop. Yesterday I was at Sam's and saw frozen kolaches....so I bought a box of 20. :)
Symptoms: I started feeling really sore yesterday afternoon/evening. Maybe because I lifted several cases of water and some boxes of books. I guess that was part of the reason I was so exhausted. My belly was sore and so were my legs.
Here is this weeks belly pic:




No comments: