Saturday, June 4, 2011

SUMMER LUVIN' SATURDAY!

235


Marie at Pouty Pink Princess is hosting a Summer Luvin' Saturday

So...here's what we've done so far this weekend!


Nate test drove this Mustang 5.0
Yeah yeah, so what if we have a baby coming in 3 short months...this boy loves his Mustangs.



Do you recognize this guy? It's Max Headroom. I saw this gigantic picture in neon colors, which my iPhone didn't capture. We were at The Max Retropub last night.

Here's another pic of Max:

That's all I've got so far!

Head over to Marie's and play along!


2 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Yea! I'm glad you got it to work! Mustang convertible??? You know if you have a convertible you will def have to come get me! Have a fab weekend...I'm sure being pregger in 103 degree weather is all you hoped and more! lol! Thanks for playing along! :)

Jax said...

Love it! I was at Max's recently and someone with me thought he was just some random cartoon. I was like "Uh, what year were you born?" I shouldnt have asked. *sigh* haha..