Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

 
1. I love this time of year because it gets light earlier, stays lighter later, and stuff is so green outside.
 
2. A time that mama knew best was there have been several times recently when she says, "Do whatever you want." Like when someone asks me some sort of baby question and I know I can't answer it until the baby actually gets here and we see how things go...I always ask my mom what to do and she says, "Do whatever you want."
3. My first kiss went a little like this ....awkward. Just awkward.
 
4. My celebrity crush is Ryan Reynolds. The one thing I don't like about him is he's Canadian. But I can get over that.
 
5. My splurge of choice is normally it's clothes or shoes. Is it bad that my splurge is now food? hahahaha

6. My biggest accomplishment is my marriage. Nate and I have moved several times throughout our 5 years of marriage and it's very hard to rely just on each other....but it's totally worth it. When we moved far away from family, it made us closer. :)
7. My dance jam of choice is some sort of Destiny's Child or Michael Jackson. And it's ugly.
 
Head over to the little things we do and play along!

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I love Ryan Reynolds too!! Do I know your first kiss? lol! PS I'm having a Summer Luvin' Party Saturday...You should def play along! PPS So glad to have you back in the blog world! haha!!