Tuesday, June 28, 2011

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks, 3 days (7 months)
Size of baby: Baby is around the size of a butternut squash (17 inches, 3.1lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 15 lbs. I head back to the doctor today. I've started 2 week appointments...ugh.
Maternity Clothes: everything except gym shorts and tshirts are maternity.
Gender: girl
Movement: lots and lots and lots. Nate's brother and his gf got to feel her moving this weekend.
Sleep: I found out that I sleep one million times better in our bed than I do in a different bed. We stayed with Nate's grandmother in KC last weekend and I got very little sleep.
What I miss: running for long periods of time/working out hardcore, beer, and sushi.
Cravings: The other day I wanted powdered mini donuts, so I bought a box. I ate 2. I'm so disappointed in myself.
Symptoms: My belly is still a little sore. It probably didn't help that I was drove a golf cart around a bumpy course for about 5 hours on Saturday. I'm very happy to report that I haven't had any swelling in my hands, feet, or ankles. Go me!
 
I don't know if you can tell, but the top of my belly button is really sticking out. The bottom isn't. It's so weird.
 
 

2 comments:

Jax said...

Aw look how cute you are!! It's so fun to read about your journey and see pics online as you get closer and closer!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Love that cute baby bump! I can't believe you drove a golf cart for 5 hours...I would have said you can meet me at the pool! lol! You must be a much nicer wife than me! haha!