Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



This week, I am loving:

-The weather. It's niiiiiice outside.

OMG how cute is this pic??!!

-My favorite holiday is tomorrow. St. Patrick's Day! It will be the first time in many years I won't be drinking green beer. That kinda makes me sad. But it's ok. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated somehow!

-I got my toes done yesterday, but they did not have my cajun shrimp color. Little disappointed about that, but loving that my tootsies are purty.

-I dropped our tax stuff off at the CPA yesterday. Feels good to know that's being taken care of.

-Norman got his spring hair cut. And they put a super cute bandanna with shamrocks on him.
-I'm lovin my sweet, hilarious husband. He gets home from work everyday, gives me a kiss, and rubs my belly :)
 He is off to Vegas today. I am so, so jealous.

Head over to Jamie's and play along!

1 comment:

Jax said...

Aw herrow Norman! His little bandana is so cute! :)

Hooray for gettnig your toes done! I am SO weird with feet that I never have mine done. I hate people touching them! I am SUPER ticklish. SUPER.

I'll have a green beer for you, friend!