1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is like. Like, I mean, I use it only when I, like, can't quite get the right words out to say what I'm, like, trying to say.
2. Today I am thankful for my parental units. Nate Dawg went out of town Wednesday and won't be back until this evening, so of course I've become my parents' roommate. And they love it.
3. My best friend is don't make me choose. My husband is my best BOYfriend. My bff Brandi is, my bff Brandi. Like forever friends. I also have my bff's Liv and Tara that are forever friends. The two of them are real bff's, Brandi and I are bff's, then the four of us together are totally bff's. Then I have bff's from college, ie Mallory, Erin, Katie, Caroline. Then there's my bff's from TN, Katy & Elizabeth.
Gosh, I'm really popular.
4. A quirky thing about me is I don't sip anything, I gulp everything. I have to sleep with my sweet retainer thing because I grind my teeth, and I almost always have gum in my mouth...I have to keep myself busy somehow.
5. This weekend I am going to spend time with my dear, sweet best
BOYfriend husband. And do some jazzercise. haha
6. Something that worries me is I'm not really worried about anything at the moment. I'm cool as a cucumber. But don't you dare talk about my dog dying because I will become an emotional wreck. He's a super fit pup, so nothing to really worry about.
7. On my night stand you would find my phone, a lamp that I never turn on, a wedding pic of me and Nate Dawg (duh!) and Burt's Bees. Possibly a hair tie. Maybe some Kleenex.
Approximately 1 million people played along last week. You should be one of them! Go to the little things we do and jump on this bandwagon.