It's Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday...
Please tell me y'all rode that wave last week. I hope Rebecca Black retired.
1. My most prized possession is my precious pup, Norman.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be oh man. I would say 27. Let's just stop right now. I'll have a baby this year, we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary, and we're finally close to family. Let's just freeze time.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is outside! I looooove when the weather is nice and we can do yardwork, go golfing (I ride along), walk Norman, etc. Loooove it.
4. My outlook on life is that life is good times. Just go with the flow.
5. If you want to annoy me, just well...I suppose it depends on the day. Sometimes Nate tells me I can't have anymore popsicles, and that annoys me :)
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to my husband. I melt. And sugar. I love it.
7. When dressing for the day one should put on clean underwear. You never know what will happen.
Head over to the little things we do and play along!