Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday



Top 2...random facts about you.

1. I HATE driving next to semis.
It's scares the crap out of me. I'm always afraid that they'll change lanes and won't see me. Either that, or I think they are looking down at me from their gigantic truck and are lookin at my legs or something. Sick.
This picture makes me anxious. Very anxious.

2. I do not fart in front of my husband. 
He farts in front of me, but I don't fart in front of him. We will celebrate our 5th anniversary this April, and I still don't let 'er rip in front of him. Why? Probably because girl farting grosses him out. I'm not ready to gross him out, so I don't do it. 

 

Head over to Taylor's blog and play along!

3 comments:

Kit said...

Semi are SCARY!!!

Amber said...

I just found your blog and love it!

I also HATE driving next to semis for the same reason. My husband always makes fun of me because when I get near one on the interstate I always slow down and get really nervouse before I can get up the nerve to pass them! :)

Anonymous said...

stopping by from TOP TWO TUESDAY
please visit my NEW blog on Wordpress.
I am new on wordpress, coming from blogger!
It's such change, and Im having trouble adjusting!

www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com

BRIANNA