1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is my marriage. We will celebrate our 5 year anniversary this April. In 5 years of marriage, we have lived in:
Irving, TX (650 square foot apt.)
Keller, TX (1st house)
Thompsons Station, TN (2nd house)
Tulsa, OK (tiny apt.)
Broken Arrow, OK (3rd house)
In my personal and professional (??) opinion, the moving has been had, but it has been good for us. We had to rely on only each other at many different points in our marriage because we moved without family and friends. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Our marriage is super strong.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is the main couch. I just happen to be sitting there right now. My side and Nate Dawg's side recline. Norman is usually in the middle. Love it.
3. My fashion philosophy is at the moment...wear what is comfy. Right now, my belly looks like I've constantly "just eating a huge lunch". I had a really flat, muscular tummy 14 weeks ago, so the clothes I have the hug my belly don't look so great now.
4. Something every girl should have is a fan-freakin-tastic best friend.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find gum, my wallet, floss, hand sanitizer, keys (most of them I'm not sure what they go to), lots of chapstick, receipts, planner, camera (that I very rarely use), lots of random papers, etc. My purse weighs a lot.
6. My favorite music right now is I am soooo diggin' Zac Brown Band and The Band Perry. I just love them.
7. My favorite part of my body is my shoulders. I've worked hard to have a strong upper body and my shoulders have some nice cuts in them. I'll be damned if I lose that just because I'm pregnant.
Head over to the little things we do and play along!