Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


This is my first time participating!

-I'm actually loving the rain that we've been having in Oklahoma lately. Normally I wouldn't say that. But this is OOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain. That wind mixed with the droughts we tend to have here...great grass fire makin conditions. So thank you, rain!

-I'm loving this pup. He cracks me up.


-I'm loving that Lowe's is coming out tomorrow to install blinds. We have blinds on half of our windows (the ones that face neighbors). For some reason the previous owners didn't think that people across the street could see in the front/back of our house.

-I'm loving that it's Ash Wednesday. I love Ash Wednesday mass. I just love this time of year.

-I'm loving OPI Cajun Shrimp. This bright color and fingers and toes. Love it!

Head over to Jamie's blog and play along!






6 comments:

Jessica Coody said...

I love Ash Wednesday, too. I've never really been able to explain what about it I love so much- so I'm glad to know I'm not alone!

Hillary said...

Shut up! You are totally a woman after my own heart... first show tunes and then OPI cajun shrip. That is totally my go-to summer color every year!
I'm a new follower by the way!

Jax said...

Oooh loving that nail color!! Want it! The pic of your pup is kinda awesome and hilarious! ha! :) I've been pretty happy about the rain, too. I cant wait for everything to turn green and bright! There are some cherry blossom trees that are blooming right now and I am LOVING them!

Jen said...

I am loving the rain, too! Much better than snow!

Lori said...

Wow I really love that nail color :) I also love that picture of your dog, so adorable :)

New follower here, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Cajun' Shrimp is one of my favorites, too! =)