Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Ramblings

So I forgot that I was going to make Thursdays "Theta Thursdays". Crap!

I have 9 vacation/sick days to use before I leave my school. So I took the day off.

My father-in-law has been here all week cleaning out stuff, doing yardwork, etc. He's retired, so he "tinkers" in the yard. He cut down a tree, trimmed a bunch of branches on all of our trees, burned some stuff in our fire pit, bought me supper. It's been nice! Today on our list, take stuff to the dump. Good times.

He's currently taking a mid-morning nap on the couch with Norman.



I planted St. Joseph on Wednesday. By planted, I mean buried upside down, facing the road, close to our for sale sign. People believe that St. Joseph will help sell their house. My mother-in-law gave me their St. Joseph statue that they used to sell 2 of their houses. I was about to curse St. Joseph (kidding), when I got a call yesterday that we have a showing on Saturday! So I'm going to sell my house Saturday. Hopefully.

I'm getting a Pumpkin Peel Facial With After-Peel Fruit Mask that I bought for $65 on Living Social Deals. I have an appointment Saturday at 3. Everyone is building up their pumpkin facials and what not right now. With this facial, I also got a $20 gift card towards other services. So that's pretty exciting.

I just got off the phone with Wells Fargo for the 3rd time this month. We always pay every 2 weeks and pay extra on our mortgage. I called a few weeks ago to take an extra money out to have applied towards principal. Apparently they misunderstood me and took out less money. So I called 2 weeks ago about it and they said they fixed it. Today they took out even less money. Idiots. I made the girl I just talked to promise me that it's fixed.

On a lighter note, here's a pic of some wild mustangs I took at PW's ranch last week.



They thought I was there to feed them.

Jokes on them.

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Hope you sell your house girl! Love the pic of your FIL on the couch! LOL!