Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Feelin' Lucky

If I was a bettin' woman, I would put $100 on red.

At 3pm Friday, my 2 week fall break started. Yes, 2 whole weeks off. We started school at the end of July. Our schedule is 9 weeks on, 2 weeks off. When we start so early, I tend to rethink this schedule. Then when the 2 week break comes, I know it was all worth it! We get a 2 week Spring Break too. And we still get out at the end of May.
Best. Schedule. Ever.

When I walked into my Hip Hop class Saturday morning at the gym, this lady gave me a ticket. Apparently they were giving away door prizes. She called a number and some asian lady won something. Then they called another number and it was mine! I won a Starbucks gift card!

While I was getting my groove on in my Hip Hop class, I missed a call from the people that schedule showings at the house. I call them back after class, they tell me they want to schedule not 1, but 2 showings for Saturday afternoon!

OU beat Texas! 28-20. And we got lucky on quite a few plays. We tend to screw up in the 4th quarter and this game was no different. After we screwed up, Texas would screw up, so we were meant to win this game!!!

I am a lucky, lucky gal.

Adrian Peterson showed up. I love him. I would have his babies. Wait, what?

How cute is Bob's wife, Carol? She's the blonde. Super cute!


No comments: