Angela at Mommy Time Out gave me The Versatile Blogger Award! I think that's a nice way of saying "super random girl". But I'll totally take it! So thank you Angela!
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 things about me:
1. I hate tomatoes. I will eat ketchup, drink tomato juice, eat fresh salsa, but for some reason I cannot eat tomatoes. I've tried. Well, I can eat them friend with ranch dressing, but that doesn't really count.
2. I'm moving. All the way from Tennessee to Oklahoma. But it's ok because I'm from Oklahoma.
3. I really like my brother-in-law's girlfriend. I met her about a month ago, briefly. I met her again yesterday and I just love her!
4. I love vitamin water. There, I said it.
5. I babysat Pioneer Woman's kids. All 4 of them and her niece and nephew. My best friend and I babysat all through high school, and would even come back on the weekends to babysit. I just looove the kids.
6. My dad's name is Clancy. It's a very Irish name. Ever heard of a name like that? If not, here's a song about it:
7. I walk really, really fast. Teachers in the school comment on just how fast I walk. We have a huge school and it takes me waaaaay less time than anyone else to get from one end to the other. I always walk like I'm on a mission.
Here are the blog friends I have chosen:
1. Fairy Tales
2. Pouty Pink Princess
3. Yancey Clan
4. The Roaring Twenties
5. The Undomestic Momma
6. Nashville's Melrose
7. emily posts
8. Confessions of a 20 Something
9. Cleared for Takeoff
10. Crying over spilled milk
11. Cake Loves Bear
12. born and raised in uptown
13. Keenly Kristin
14. Fried Pink Tomato
15. idée fixe
Now go forth and blog!
5 weeks ago