Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random Thursday

1. I just looked at the stats for the 2nd time ever. Who has been looking at my blog from Slovenia? Fess up.

2. I got this glycolic/salicylic peel Monday afternoon. I look like my face is melting.

3. Nate says my face is molting. That sound better than melting.

4. The lady who did my peel said I need 20 units of Botox in my forehead. She said, "You're very expressive aren't you?" Then she told me that I have these wrinkles starting on my forehead from being expressive. She told me to furrow my brow, which I couldn't do very well. Then she seemed surprised when she said, "You don't make that face very often, do you?" No, I don't like really mad a lot. Thanks. She said I don't have any wrinkles between my eyebrows.

I'm also 26 and I don't need Botox, lady.

5. Nate Dawg and I totally don't want to do anything for NYE. We've been invited to do some stuff, but I don't wanna go. Neither does he. People make such a big deal out of it, that I feel like we should too.

6. Saw True Grit the other day with Nate Dawg's fam. Good movie. I've seen parts of the original, but I don't really remember much of it. 2 thumbs up.

7. It's supposed to be like 70 today in OK. So excited! Nate Dawg took the day off to golf.

8. Yesterday was my Papa's 82 birthday. He was born 12/29/28. My grandma was born 1/28/29. I always thought that was so cool.

9. I found this website through Skinny Runner. I love Skinny Runner. Anywho, the website does daily jokes.


The White House says President Obama plans to spend more time outside Washington, engaging with the public. Actually, it's called looking for a job.

84-year old Hugh Hefner is engaged. His 23-year old fiance nearly broke Hef's back over the weekend. She thought she was changing channels with the remote...she was actually pitching Hef back and forth in his hospital bed.

Elton John and his husband, David Furnish are the proud parents of a baby boy born on Christmas Day. Elton wrapped the infant in swaddling clothes and left him with a manager.





New York City was hit by a huge blizzard. Everything was so white the street mimes had to perform in blackface.

Actor Kelsey Grammer, who is 55, is engaged to 29-year old Kayte Walsh. Talk about robbing the cradle. I hear that after sex, Kayte claps her hands and says, "Aw done! Aw done!"


There's your laugh for the day.

No comments: