Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's Friday.

And I am totally doing Fill in the Blank Friday. On Friday. Who's excited?

Simmer down now.


1.   I wish I had some energy today. This cold, dreary weather is making me very sleepy.

2.  Yesterday I shopped for a dress to wear to a wedding next week. I did not find a thing I liked under $200.

3.  Today I will  hang out with my mom for a bit, then go home and see Nate Dawg. We don't have any plans for this wknd. That is exciting.

4.  Tomorrow I will  finish my post about my very first giveaway!!!!! Tell your friends.

5. Maybe I will go to the gym. Maybe I won't.  

6. Someday we will have kids and I'll make us all wear matching pj's. But don't tell Nate Dawg. Not sure he'll go for it. 

7. I love living with my husband again. 2 months apart sucks. Bad.  




AND...just because I can...I'm participating in LAST week's Fill in the Blank Friday. I kinda sorta forgot to do it.


1.   Holiday spirit umm...is great.

2. The holidays are incomplete without watching A Christmas Story, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, and Home Alone.

3. My favorite things to do around the holidays are listen to Christmas music. Stare at Christmas lights. Go to Christmas parties. Drink Christmasy drinks. Oh, and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Duh!

4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is we play dirty santa, play cards and have 24 hours of A Christmas Story going on in the background. At certain parts we all stop and quote the movie.  

5. Holiday music is delightful. I can listen to it anytime of the year. At my bff's wedding a few years ago, the very last song of the night was Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You. EVERYONE was out there dancing. And her wedding was April 26.

6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays Christmas Eve and Christmas morning will be at my parents house in Pawhuska. Then Christmas afternoon we'll head to my aunt and uncle's house. The day after Christmas will be spent with Nate Dawg's family. His mom is a nurse and has to work Christmas day.

7. Holiday wish list Toms, Clarisonic skin brush, these running shoes, and that's all I can think of right now.

Head over to the little things we do.






No comments: