Monday, September 20, 2010

My Apologies

My apologies for trying to figure out this blogging thing, and not being very successful. I don't know how to do the backgrounds or banners or fonts. I need a catchy theme to go with my Mogyver title. Oh, and I need to apply for jobs in Oklahoma. Anyone want to hire me? I'm apparently not so good with computers...

We had our first house showing today. Pretty good, considering we just put it on the market Friday evening. Hopefully it went well. Maybe the guy will contact us tomorrow and say he wants to buy the house for full price. That would be great.

Does anyone ever feel like they need 3 or 4 DVR's? Monday nights are good TV nights, but I can't record everything I want to watch. Frustrating.

A while back, I made a list of Nashville restaurants where I would like to eat. I'm slowly checking restaurants off my list. My friend Katy was husbandless this weekend as well, so she opted to run around the area with me and try some different places. Saturday, we went to The Puffy Muffin in Brentwood and had some delicious quiche. I wanted cake because it's also a bakery, but Katy made me get real food. But we did get to go to Sweet CeCe's. It's like Rusty's in Norman, only better.

Sunday morning we went to 55 South and had brunch. OMG so good. I had: Eggs Saint Louis. It's English Muffin Topped with Poached Eggs, Sautéed Crabmeat, Asparagus, Hollandaise. Katy got: Eggs Melanzana. It's Fried Eggplant Rounds, Topped with Shaved Pork Loin, Grilled Tomato, Poached Eggs, Sprinkle of Parmesan. We had mimosas and shared b'fast food. So good.

This wknd Nate Dawg will be in town, so we're going to Jack's. We keep going to eat at Jack's on Sundays, then we realize it's not open on Sundays. Silly us. This time we'll do better.



Pay no attention to my sweaty face that is lacking makeup. I had been moving stuff and cleaning after drinking with breakfast. I showed up to this cute little one year old's family birthday party a mess. Happy 1st Birthday Nonie! In the middle is my friend Elizabeth also known as Nonie's mama. She's due with her second girl, Wylie, who will grace us with her presence around October 31. Elizabeth and Hubs will have a 13 month old and new born. That makes me tired just thinking about it.

No comments: