Monday, September 27, 2010

I don't wanna

I need to go to the gym, but I don't wanna.

I need to file papers, but I don't wanna.

I need to get the rest of the paperwork together to get my Oklahoma teaching license, but I don't wanna.

I DON'T need to be blogging or playing outside in this gorgeous weather with 3 super cute doggies and all of the neighborhood kids. But I did that.

Norman has been outside playing with 2 other doodles. It's adorable. One chocolate labradoodle, and a black goldendoodle. I know what you're thinking, "black Goldendoodle, that just ain't right." But it's true. And he's adorable. 

It's very hard to get 3 dogs to sit still long enough to take a picture. Here's one. Shadow, the black goldendoodle, is only 14 weeks old.


This is a pic of Norman's girlfriend Leia.


Isn't she cuuuute? She sits real pretty for pics. Just like Norman


I need to do something productive. So I'm stepping away from the computer.

No comments: