Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When Irish Eyes are Smiling

When Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing.
When Irish hearts are happy,
All the world seems bright and gay.
And when Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, they steal your heart away


Today, my Irish eyes are smiling because:


-The weather has been so much nicer. I can actually go outside in the afternoons as opposed to sitting inside with the blinds closed, avoiding all contact with the outside world because it is 115 degrees outside.


-Our baby should be here in the next month. I'm hoping less than a month, I don't want to go over my due date...but she'll get here when she's good and ready.

-We got confirmation last week that our baby is 100% girl!

via

-Nate Dawg has been golfing a lot. And, he's been playing awesome! Golf=happiness for Nate Dawg.

-This guy is adorable and decided to try to fit on a tiny bath mat.



-I'm trying to watch as many movies as I can in the theatre before Baby B shows up. Saturday we watched 30 Minute or Less.


Sunday I met my friend Tara to watch The Change Up.


Today I'm meeting my mom to watch The Help.

 
 SO excited for this movie because I looooved the book.

Those are the reasons my Irish eyes are smiling :)


via

No comments: