Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is  prior to pregnancy, it was a cute little black dress that I found on sale at Dillards years ago. Now...I have no idea what I would wear.
2. This week has been stressful. Both brothers have been in town. One got married, so we had a reception the other night. The other stayed with us Tuesday night and will stay again tonight. It's so hot outside and I'm just tired. (waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa)


3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat  cereal. Or these Philly cheese steak sandwiches from Sam's that I keep in the freezer.

 
4. My favorite pair of shoes is I have a cheap pair of wedges that I got like 5 years ago. They are so comfy.
 
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is we have a few Waterford Crystal pieces that Nate's grandmother gave us. The wine decanter has never had wine in it. I do put candy in the candy dish.
 

6. My favorite person is Nate Dawg, of course. My favorite DOG is Norman. :)
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say hmm....mine would probably be  lots of apologies because I couldn't think of what to write. ha
 
Go to Lauren's blog and play along!

2 comments:

Jax said...

Cereal is my lazy go to food, too! :)

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Is baby B here??? I hope you have pics from your Paul's reception!