Friday, August 26, 2011

37 Weeks

I am one millions months pregnant. Maybe it just feels that way.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 weeks, 6 days (9 months)
Size of baby: Baby is around the size of a watermelon (19-22 inches, 6.5lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 25 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: most everything
Gender: 100% girl
Movement: lots and lots and lots.
Sleep: I'm sleeping more. Since I'm working from home I'm able to take naps more often.
What I miss: running for long periods of time/working out hardcore, beer, and sushi.
Cravings: ugh--I wanted Taco Bell today. That was a big mistake. I ate entirely too much and I've felt awful ever since.
Symptoms: My lower back has been hurting. And my pelvis. Let's hope this means the end is near!
 

There ya go! And here's one of Norman laying on one of the baby's blankets. He got shaved last week, so he's feeling much cooler now.
 
 

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

You are almost there.....and that dog is the cutest.