Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So What Wednesday


This week I’m saying SO WHAT! if…



*I ate half an apple pie for lunch yesterday.

*I actually CAN believe the Casey Anthony verdict. Not that I agree with it. If we were in Vegas right now, I would be a rich, rich lady.

*I think both attorneys in the case were not good. I mean, I watch enough Law and Order: SVU to know what a good attorney sounds like. And they ain't it.

*This is tacky. This is the funniest tweet from yesterday:

America's Hero
So was Nicole Brown Simpson's family when your dad got OJ off. RT : CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!



*I'm jealous of everyone that gets to name their new baby girl Hadley. I love that name, but Nate Dawg doesn't.

*We still don't have a name for our baby.

*Her nursery is not ready.

*I have not packed for the hospital.

*I am not "prepared" for baby as some might think I need to be. But I don't care. My baby won't judge me. Right?

*I think Casey Anthony needs to cut her pony tail and donate to Locks of Love. There could be MANY wigs made of that mess of hair.

What are you saying SO WHAT to?



3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

awe you still have time to get ready for that little girl! although i am nosey so hurry up and pick a name ;-)

Elise said...

Hadley is a precious name! And I laughed out loud at that tweet! Have a great day!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I love the name Hadley!! Maybe you should just start writing it everywhere and saying it all the time until he likes it! That is the funniest tweet ever!!