Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) morning person. Early to bed, early to rise, makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise.
2. My favorite Pandora stations are Simon and Garfunkel.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are I don't have any "must-have" songs...but late 90's early 2000's rap is great. Nate Dawg and I have a competition to see how white we can be while "rapping".
 
4. My favorite pattern is paisley. I used to hate it, but now I love it.
5. My favorite perfume is Marc Jacobs: Daisy or D&G: Light Blue or Escada: Into the Blue

6. Rules are usually there for a reason.
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is literally. People use it incorrectly. "She has literally lost her head." No she hasn't. She figuratively lost her head. Get it right people.
 
head over to the little things we do and play along!


No comments: