Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. Fridays are  not the same as they used to be. We used to meet friends out at the same bar every Friday for dinner/drinks. Now....Nate goes golfing after work, I go to the gym, then we stuff our faces. No alcohol involved.

2.  My family, puppies, sweet kids make me terribly happy.

3. Something that inspires me is my mom. She volunteers a crazy amount of her time just because.
 
4. If I had the day off today I would umm...well...I have at least 2 days a week off. I usually go to the gym and clean my house. Boring.
 
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is confused. We've got black, we've got brown, we've got microfiber, we've got leather...the one thing consistent throughout the house is gigantic tv's.

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm conservative/moderate. But not extreme. I think extreme either way is no bueno.
7. I'd like to go to Hilton Head, SC  so I could Nate can play golf on the gorgeous courses and the two of us can just get away. We're heading there for our babymoon :)
 
Head over to the little things we do and play along!

No comments: