1. Fridays are not the same as they used to be. We used to meet friends out at the same bar every Friday for dinner/drinks. Now....Nate goes golfing after work, I go to the gym, then we stuff our faces. No alcohol involved.
2. My family, puppies, sweet kids make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is my mom. She volunteers a crazy amount of her time just because.
4. If I had the day off today I would umm...well...I have at least 2 days a week off. I usually go to the gym and clean my house. Boring.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is confused. We've got black, we've got brown, we've got microfiber, we've got leather...the one thing consistent throughout the house is gigantic tv's.
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm conservative/moderate. But not extreme. I think extreme either way is no bueno.
7. I'd like to go to Hilton Head, SC so I could Nate can play golf on the gorgeous courses and the two of us can just get away. We're heading there for our babymoon :)
Head over to the little things we do and play along!