Saturday, April 23, 2011

20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is around the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up almost 7lbs now.
Maternity Clothes: I ordered some maternity shorts, but they're too big. Weird. I'm sure that won't last long.
Gender: The doctor told us today that she's 95-98% sure it's a girl. But she won't guarantee it.  She won't do another ultrasound because I'm healthy and it's not needed. Whatever.
My MIL works at a hospital and there's a doctor there that will do another ultrasound for FREE. We will probably wait a few weeks before doing another one.
Movement: Lots of movement. We even got a pic of Baby B waving at us at my last appointment. 
Sleep: I have not been sleeping well. I just can't get comfortable.
What I miss: running for long periods of time/working out hardcore, beer, and sushi.
Cravings: bacon, meatball subs. Speaking of meatball subs, I ate a foot long from Subway the night before my doctor's appointment. Awesome for my weigh in.
Symptoms: Heartburn. Lots of heartburn. Couldn't possibly be from the foot long meatball sub.

Wednesday I was at the gym. I started running and after 5 minutes I almost peed on myself. The baby was reeeeaallly bouncing on my bladder. So I walked for about an hour, then was starving. That's when I got the foot long meatball sub. I enjoyed every bite. The weird thing is, I wasn't overly full afterwards. I just good.

Being pregnant rulz.

I'm too lazy to take a pic at the moment. This is from 19 weeks 4 days

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I can't believe you are even working out...I'm majorly impressed! lol!