Monday, May 9, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Oh, hey Monday. Nice to see ya again.

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
or is it Mothers' Day? I don't know where to put the '.

*Nate got me a card for Mother's Day. Even though he said I don't meet all of the qualifications.

*Saturday, Nate smoked ribs and chicken thighs. We had his parents over to play golf (I drove the cart) and eat supper. I made PW's roasted garlic mashed potatoes. I cannot describe to you how delicious they were. I wish I would've put bacon and cheese in them. So, so good.

*I love bacon.

*We spent the rest of the weekend planting flowers, tomatoes, jalapenos, cucumbers, and herbs in the gardens. Go us.

*Raise your hand if you were up 7 times last night to pee. Oh...you mean that was just me?

Head over to Carissa's blog and link up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

P-dubs mashed potatoes rock my socks off.

very sweet blog!
xoxo-Hannah @ a lovely mess!

stop by and say hi!

Jax said...

I am SO screwed when I get preggo someday b/c I already pee twice most nights....haha.. Sheez. My preggo friends have all said the worst part is sneezing and peeing a little...haha.. I dunno if that just happened to them, but I was like "whoa. I'm not ready for that. lol!" And happy Mother's Day a little belated!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I'm impressed with your garden...I try to stay away from the dirt! lol! Maybe you should start golfing too! lol!