Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 People always tell me I look like a teenager. The older I get, the more I appreciate that comment. 

2.  Friends don't let friends hold in their frustrations. Let it out and I'll listen. 

3.  A sunny day is perfect for golf, if you're my husband. I used to love laying by the pool, but I'm not sure about a bathing suit for me this summer. Maybe a long, slow walk with Norman. 

4.  My favorite accessory is my handsome husband.

5.  If I could afford it I would pay someone to decorate our house.

6.  The cure for boredom is get out. go somewhere. Even if you end up just people watching, it can be pretty fun.

7.  I am currently "in like" with coffee with cinnamon, the name Maggie, and that summer is quickly approaching. :)
 
Head over to the little things we do and play along!

3 comments:

Jax said...

Love the name Maggie! :) And I'd so pay someone to decorate if I could! And dude.. I'd LOVE for someone to tell me I look like a teen. *sigh* :)

Lin said...

I'd love to hire someone to decorate my bedroom. It's so plain, I lack the ability to decorate anything.

I love coffee with a cinnamon taste to it. I'm addicted to Starbucks' Cinnamon Dulce Lattes & the name Maggie is totally cute.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Anna P said...

Maggie is a great name - my best friend's name, who is getting married in less than a month!