1. What I love most about my home is the guy who is still in bed right now. (my husband) I'd be happy anywhere we were as long as we're together.
2. I'm excited because, it's the weekend and we're finally going to plant some flowers.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is cuss. Then tell Nate Dawg or my mom or Brandi what's going on. It generally just takes me telling it once (maybe twice) before I'm over it.
4. Currently I am craving ...I just ate some delicious Fiber One, so nothing else sounds good right now. Yesterday I was craving pasta, but I think it was because I knew we were having garlic chicken pasta for supper. And it was delicious.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is she is very, very selfless. She volunteers like a crazy person. She doesn't sit down to eat until everyone else has their food. She's just great.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be ooooh that's tough. Maybe, She Has No Idea What She's Doing or Good Times, Good Times.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be pizza. I heart pizza.
Head over to the little things we do and play along.