Thursday, January 6, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket

This week I'm saying SO WHAT to...

-I'm doing a Wednesday blog on Thursday. So what? Who cares?
-We close on our house today!!!!
-My 27th bday is tomorrow. Nate Dawg and I get to spend the day waiting on movers and folks to set up the satellite. Then we get to unpack our entire house. Not the way I thought I'd spend my bday.
-I woke up with a nice sized pimple on the side of my nose. Dang it.
-I'm going to pick up some of these shoes today:

via

Laugh all you want. But Reetones are where it's at! I feel like it's cheating. But tanning is also cheating, because it makes you look more toned. So...judge all you want.


Ok that's all. You can head over to Mama Dew's page and check out everyone else who did theirs on time.





2 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

YEA for your new house! And Happy Early Birthday..a new house is a pretty good gift!

Christine said...

Happy late birthday! ANd I hope the move went well! Can't wait to see pics of the new place and what you've done with it!