Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab Norman, purse, wedding photos.


2. A smell I really like is leather. I freakin' love the smell of leather.



3. Something you might not know about me is I miss Nashvegas. Nah, you probably knew that. Umm...I HATE driving next to semis. I speed up when I'm near them.


4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are The Pioneer Woman, People, US Weekly


5. This weekend I will celebrate my brother-in-law's 23 birthday. I remember when I was 23...that was 4 years ago. Yikes!



6. Nothing makes me happier than watching Nate laugh. His laugh cracks me up. And when he really gets to laughing, he goes silent. It's hilarious.

7. A bad habit I have is cussing. I use it for emphasis. Dammit.

There are like a million people linking up and filling in these damn blanks. You need to do it too! Head over to the little things we do.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

i also enjoy cruising through the Pioneer Woman's blog. wish i could live on a ranch. dam it!

Emily Powell said...

I love watching my hubs laugh too! He really gets going sometimes and it ends up making me laugh too!

Sailor July said...

I love leather too! Such a wonderful smell. We have a leather candle!