Monday, September 12, 2011

40 Weeks

How Far Along: 40 weeks, 2 days
Size of baby: Baby is around the size of a pumpkin (19-22 inches, 6-9lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 26 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: most everything
Gender: 100% girl
Movement: It's getting less and less, but very powerful. Girlfriend is strong, but she's running out of room.
Sleep: I've been sleeping ok.
What I miss: running for long periods of time/working out hardcore, beer, and sushi.
Cravings: labor. Ha
Symptoms: uuggghhhh nothing. I'm so boring. I go back Thursday if I haven't birthed no baby by then. I'll do a BPP (B-something physical profile) which is a series of ultrasounds to determine how much amniotic fluid is left. Then we will talk induction. I don't want to be induced. I want this baby to show up on her own. We've still got time, right?
 
This is what I saw on my due date (Saturday):
 
 
Exciting, right?
 
On Sunday I saw this:
 
 
And still no baby.
 
Here we are today:

And here's what Norman thinks of the whole thing:


He doesn't care.

1 comment:

Jax said...

40 week! AGH! YAY! and cravings=labor... haha! Love it!