Thursday, February 3, 2011

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday Thursday

Photobucket

This week I'm saying SO WHAT to...
  
~Doing posts on their designated days. So what if it's Thursday and I'm doing So What Wednesday? Don't judge.
~I'm not a fan of snow. I am no longer a teacher, so snow days to me are a mess. 
~My husband was in Albuquerque for work. He left Monday afternoon. His office has been closed in OK all week. He's been at a different office in Albuquerque. I wonder if he gets the snow days everyone else is getting while he's working?
~I'm snowed in at my parents' house. I like when my mom cooks for me.
~My parents were dressed in layers and shoveling the driveway. I was in my pj's. So what? 
~NO ONE is a good driver in ice/snow. I don't care what anyone says. You shouldn't be driving in it. Don't be stupid. 

Ok that's all I've got. What are you saying SO WHAT to?

Head over to Shannon's blog and preach on.

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

You are so lucky to be snowed in at your parents with your mom cooking for you! My mom keeps telling me everything she has made while my frozen pizza is cooking! lol! Plus, I'm having to clean my house! :(