Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...                            
So What Wednesday





-I haven't blogged in over a year. Whoopsie Daisy. I've started posts, then Maggie woke up from a nap or something and I never post.

-Maggie has yet to adjust to the time change. So it's 8:15 and she's still in bed asleep. Yesterday she slept until 9:30. It kind of rulz.

-I'm pregnant! Due September 14. Maggie's 2nd birthday is September 16. So there's a chance they will have the same birthday. Oops, my bad.

-On that note, I've been eating an unhealthy amount of Taco Bueno. It's just, so, bueno. Muchacos and mexidip, need I say more?

-I gave up sweets for Lent and had a breakdown yesterday. I had several handfulls of Cadbury mini eggs. They are my kryptonite.

What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?





1 comment:

Emily said...

Welcome back! Congrats on the new baby!